Saturday, August 25, 2007

A CASE for CASEing

A few plugs here. First, for Green Grass Stamps. Owned by a sweet lady who took pity on me when I left my cute monster stamps, unopened, in my hotel in Corpus Christi. Sweet lady replaced them for me extremely quickly and was so sweet about it. And really - let's have a chat about their stamps. I almost NEVER use non Stampin' Up! products, but I could not resist this set after I saw the cute notecard set Michelle Giroud (Twisted Chick Creations) made with these Lil' Monsters - I copied hers totally and injected no creativity of my own, so she gets my second plug. She has a great blog. I have a lot of thank you notes to write and I thought this cute set might make people smile. See what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...